Maxprop

Default Kerry in trouble!

OzOne wrote in message
On 8 Jun 2004 11:14:35 -0700, (Joe) scribbled
thusly:

I dont buy it either. Did the attack on pearl harbor cause a
depression?. If those slack dick terrorist try to pull off here what
they did in spain its going to backfire on them bigtime. Americans
like the way president bush has delt with terrorist, he going to keep
on them until they are all dead or rotting at Gitmo.

Joe

Yep, that's the attitude that will keep it fired up an ultimately lead
to serious financial problems for the US ...at least.

Yes, at least. But as I've stated before, we are committed to continue this
process. To flinch now would only encourage terrorism. To escalate the
"war on terrorism" probably accomplishes roughly the same thing. No-win
situation, and we Americans are paying the bill.

Max