Maxprop

Default Kerry in trouble!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I don't buy it. We would survive and perhaps be stronger in the very
long run.

In whose lifetime? Do you invest in the market, Ganz? Do you honestly
believe there would be anything left for your retirement following such an
attack? If so, invest away, and good luck.

If you really believe your statement (above) why not supply al Qaeda with a
nuke or three to *strengthen* the US in the long run?

Max

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Maxy, terrorism can't win by definition.

We all seem to be having a problem defining "win." But be rest assured

that
terrorism can destroy. A one megaton nuke set off in NYC or Washington,

DC,
with substantial damage to the infrastructure (not to mention the
population) could put this country in a depression so deep it

conceivably
could not recover. The stock markets would collapse and commerce would
grind to a near-standstill. You may not call that a "win," but I'll bet

bin
Laden might.

Max