Jonathan Ganz

Default Kerry in trouble!

I don't buy it. We would survive and perhaps be stronger in the very
long run. Usama might agree that it would be a win, but ultimately
it wouldn't be.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Maxy, terrorism can't win by definition.

We all seem to be having a problem defining "win." But be rest assured

that
terrorism can destroy. A one megaton nuke set off in NYC or Washington,

DC,
with substantial damage to the infrastructure (not to mention the
population) could put this country in a depression so deep it conceivably
could not recover. The stock markets would collapse and commerce would
grind to a near-standstill. You may not call that a "win," but I'll bet

bin
Laden might.

Max