JAXAshby

Default Siphons, anti-siphons & wet exhausts

no, dum-dum. an exhaust system *IS* sealed against water intrusion
***except*** through and from the water injection point OR -- under special
conditions -- through the exhaust thru-hull. This last only happens when the
engine is not running and the boat is seriously rocking for some time. This
last condition in no way is mitigated by any anti-siphon valve placed anywhere
in the system.

oxxy, you cain't read no how.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Oz1

you are wrong. think it through, oxxy, and if you have to go back and read

my
explanation of yesterday done in words an 11 year old girl could understand.
Nevermind that jeffies felt that using words understandable by an 11 year

old
girl was putting on intellectual airs. it is all in there, oxxy, all there.

There it is,
According to Jocks, an exhaust system is completely sealed.
Nothing gets in, Nothing gets out.

I guess that makes em quiet though.

Bwaaahahahhaahahaahahahahaa!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.