Peter Wiley

Default Marina Woes

Well, in my case I don't have the tender service but my mooring is less
than 400m from my house. The beach where I can keep my dinghy is 20m
from my back gate.

Costs me $70 a year.

PDW

In article , Scott Vernon
wrote:

and how close to your house is it?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I'm glad to be at my mooring with tender service between 0800hrs and

2000hrs
as well as a dinghy dock, showers, pump-out, power and water dockside when

require to work on my boat.
That costs me $350 a year..... and the mooring ball is labeled with my
vessel's name.

It must really suck to live in the USA! ;-)

...unless you are a real American like Scotty!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| that's bogus. glad I own my slip.
|
| SV
|
| "Horvath" wrote in message
| On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:00:39 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote this crap:
|

| Kitty... that's just plain "WRONG"... you rent the space per time
| frame....
| if I elected to rent a slip and keep no vessel there... they could

not