Jeff Morris

Default Siphons, anti-siphons & wet exhausts

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
jeff, there is no hope for you.

Jaxie, now you're reduced to a 5 year old screaming over and over that you're
right! You even had to repeat your nonsense 10 times. What a little baby you
are, jaxie! Just plain pathetic!

jeffies, back in the days when I was required to study

morals/ethics/philosophy
as part of going to school, your kind of thinking was referred to as
"arrested", as in thinking that had not developed beyond the level

capabable
of
an average seven old kid. Literally, jeffies, literally.

Poor jaxie, so jealous he has to resort to pathetic babbling ...

Jaxie, if there was any truth at all to your claims you would have found some
support for it on the internet. Instead, we found that the national
standards,
the Federal law, the primary manufacturers, and all of the experts all
disagree
with you.

Its no wonder that you've been reduced to childish hissy fits.