Gary Warner

Default Reusable Heat Packs - Neat.

Ok, after a quick search on the web I find I'm probably *way* behind on
knowing
about these. but anyway....

Was in a mall the other day and being sold at a kiosk was a reusable heat
pack. Permanently sealed, when you "snap" a metal disk in the pack's liquid,
the liquid crystallizes and releases heat. The sales-kid (and web reports)
say the
heat will last for 45 minutes or more. The part that's really great is you
can
reverse the process by boiling the bags in hot water - ready to be reused.

Seems to me this could be very handy for those cold boating days or
possibly even in a ditch bag.

Anyone use these and have comments and/or creative uses?

Hmmm, maybe someone could market little *cold* ones shaped like ice
cubes - never know when occasion for a cocktail might arise.

Gary