Maxprop

Default Racist President Dead

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

You didn't win the Cold War Horkvat.... they lost it because their

internal
corruption took effect faster than you'rs will.

So you're essentially saying that Muhammad Ali didn't win, rather George
Forman lost because his face ran into something solid?

As for our internal corruption, it's about the same as just about every
civilized country on earth--just on a larger scale. And we've had it for
centuries. And our 'system' seems to deal with it without missing a beat.
What's really unfortunate is how great this country could be without it.

Max