Maxprop

Default Racist President Dead

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Well, what do you know, I caught a whole bunch of dickheads with one hook

and
even Scotty-Potti is in the net!

Better look up the definition of "troll" you dope. You weren't trolling,
just defecating from the mouth, as usual.

Reagan was scum and he can rot slow for all I care. Some REAL Americans
remember the damage he did to this country.

You mean like ending the cold war on his watch? How awful. Or were you
referring to the reversal of the double-digit inflation of the Carter admin?
A travesty. Think of all those poor bankers who lost so much interest
money.

You flaming fags will just
never know what lame losers you truly are!

I trust you were gazing into a mirror when you made that last statement. I
was trying to decide to whom you were speaking. Running through the list, I
only came up with one possibility, Bubbles. Went something like this: Oz,
no, Katy, no, Crantz, no, Scotty, no, Horvath, no, Seahag, no, Navigator,
no, . . . and on and on--you get the point. Then I came to you, Bubbles,
and bingo! A fit.

Max