Joe

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
"Joe" wrote in message |
| We know time travel is possiable if we can go faster than light.

No Joe... we definitely don't "Know" that.......

| Physics 101 boobsie, did you skip class?

Bob probably didn't finish high school.... neither did I!

So what, Neither did I. at 16 9th or 10th grade I joined the US Navy.
Like you I was bored to death.

Don't base your assumptions of intellect on the schooling offered in your
country.... it's been proven to be very unreliable.

No kidding.

I'm more than willing to discuss any topic with you Joe.... I have a grade 9
education. Do you think I'm stupid?

Never said you were, my comment was to boobpimp.

I just passed an interview described by
my peers who failed it as a grueling 45 minute interrogation.... I was
accepted and awarded the position in 15 minutes. They have diplomas inn
Engineering..... I have only field experience and am self taught.

Thats great, many corporations will not even talk to you without a
degree.

I agree 100%. Daily I work with some of the countrys leading
engineers. I own a recruiting firm and place them with many of the
USA's fortune 500 companies.

I've learned that many times a Phd stands for Piled higher and deeper,
some are total idiots.

I believe intelligence is measured by ones willingness to assimilate data
and process that information in a logical manner..... not by degrees issued
by institutions.

BTW - I had to go to summer school to pass grade 9.... ;-) Barely made the
grade... it bored the heck out of me.

Well while you were in summer school I was sailing the pacific,
focused so much on sea skills that I became the youngest 1000 ton
freight and towing master in the USA at the time.

CM

Joe