Scott Vernon

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

At least moore has a job.

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..
OK, I guess you won't have to pay reparations then.

BTW, is Bob**** Michael Moore's online persona? They're both fat
assholes with inflated opinions of self worth, lie through their teeth
and AFAIK never sail......

PDW

In article , Scott Vernon
wrote:

I had nothing to do with that, Pete.

SV

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..
In article , Scott Vernon
wrote:

I agree, hence the word ''real'' . Besides being anti Jew,

Muslim,
and
Arabic, are there any other groups you hate?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. *You* are the guys who interned the Nisei
Japanese in WW2 and confiscated their property, in violation of your
own vaunted constitution. From my generally pro-USA POV here in
Australia, looks like you're engaging in a rerun. Feel free to nurse
your hypocrisy and project your biased definitions of what constitutes
a 'real' American, it's pretty funny from here.

PDW