Bobsprit

Default Doug and Katie are Boobs!

Mutiny on the Bounty (Gable/Lorton)
Captains Couragous (Tracy)
How Green was My Valley (Pigeon)
Quit Man

Oh well, I'm a lot older. Different Time, I guess

Tom, I listed SOME of my favorites...not all. We could go on for a long time
listing favorites, such as the often forgotten Of Mice and Men....probably the
purest adaptation ever made or just one year later...The Grapes of Wrath, a
film that Henry Fonda traded his contract in for the chance to play Tom Joad.
My point to Katie and Doug was that they foolishly let Baywatch and Gilligan's
Island tycast a whole art medium. They missed out, especially now when new
technology allows the medium to expand. For example, Monsters Inc. is probably
one of the best movies ever made, certainly among the best animated films. To
casually miss out on the power of such work is a narrow minded and obvious
loss.

RB