Joe

Default Doug and Katie are Boobs!

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
A quick glance at today's cable guide.....
Fast Food----Doc on high speed predators

For NYer it be smarter to go to central park and watch the redtail
hawk
and peragrin(sp?)falcons (the fastest predator on earth) snatch
pigeons out of the air. You could see the pigeon's using a defence
system that is quite like fish schooling. We have a wildlife refuge
near here that its amazing to watch the Osprey at work.......Talk
about high speed predators, and it's 3D sense around and in full
spectrum sound.

Car Crash---Doc on technology used to make cars safer

Stroll down to your local Volvo shop, better yet attend a SAE
congress expo and education seminar on the subject.

David Mamet's Homocide---Unusual enrty from Mamet about a cop who becomes a
Jewish radical.
About Schmidt----Fine film with Nicholson playing a lost widower
The Apartment---Simply great writing!
Pcycho---The first 20 minutes is like water over a pebble....it just flows, but
always exposes new details.

And all better books than movies, that is IF you have a minds eye and
an imagination.

BTW, watching an education program IS interactive, unless you're suffering from brain trauma!

They tell you you listen. Your being spoon fed. It is indeed one way
to learn but its lacking in real lasting value.

Yeah, nothing worth Katie or Doug's time! Go clean something
instead of absorbing art and info. Stay small minded on your "clean" trawler,
Doug. Learning about nature won't wash the Rosarie beads, right Katie?
Small people. Small minds. Small lives.

small apt. small room, small absorbing.

But in your defence I do like my TV and watch 2 much. Mostly the
history and discovery channels and the classics. The new crowd in
Hollywood in a large part are scum putting out mindless crap.

Joe

RB