EdGordonRN

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

You met this Jesus guy. 25 years after Elvis death, and no one can even agree
on how he died, what he ate or even if he's actually dead! And that's with
todays much more advanced record keeping and media. But you KNOW Jesus was a
caring fellow.
Oh, okay.

RB

An historical Jesus is irrelevant. What we have are the Gospels: Matthew, Mark,
Luke, John and I suggest Thomas. We consider the truth of these documents and
they either change us into Christ or they don't. What Jesus was as a human is
irrelevant; whether or not you transform into Christ is all that matters.