katysails

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

Walt declared: You're even more delusional than I thought

Absolutely. The sand on the beaches down by Sandusky is dark and looks more
like road grade sand than beach sand...On the other hand, our sand on Lake
Michigan is pristine and white and has a very fine grain comparably....Lake
Michigan beaches are infinitely more superior in every way...and we don't
have big old dead sheephead washing up all over the beach, either.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse