EdGordonRN

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

Nope. I'm agnostic. That means I'm open to anything. There MIGHT be a god
just as there might be aliens just as....
You get the idea. It's the only logical approach. A human beings greatest
strength is it's ability to learn, to seek out. Faith destroys all of that.

RB

You'd be better off as an atheist, my friend. Because right now you just sound
too lazy to care. Don't mean to be insulting, but you sound like you don't
know, and you really don't give a damn. You'd be better off if you were an
atheist--spiritually speaking, in my opinion.