Donal

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
3) It was created in a single event which resulted in equal amounts of
"matter" and "anti-matter".

Which option do you believe in?

Bwahaahaha! Pretty funny, Donal. I'm smart enough to not simply blindly

except
what some clown tells me. "God" was taught to you, just as it was taught

to me.

Read my post again!! I gave three options. Only one of them depended on
"God". I'm prepared to discuss the issue on a purely scientific basis.

The difference is, I had the strength of character to question it.

But - you didn't question it, did you? You just blew a big rasberry at the
whole question - and then you tried to pretend that your superior intellect
gave you a better understanding. However, as you are unable to share your
views with us, then we must assume that you don't really have any views at
all.

Prove me wrong! You cannot tell us about your views - because you don't
have any!

Regards

Donal