Joe

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Our conscience can best be explained by a loving
Creator who cares about the decisions and harmony of humanity.

WE created religion and the belief in god, not the other way around.

RB

Religion is diffrent than spirt.

Religion is like a club you join. Full of fees, and people that can
use and abuse you. It is like any thing that has elements of good and
bad.

Spirt is something you can feel, sometimes if your lucky see. Its an
energy of sorts, an understanding that you are not the center of all,
its something better than life here on earth, and its to the core of
all lifes desires. I've seen and felt it blobster. I did not seek it,
it was brought to me. I feel very lucky. Best way I can explain it to
you is a feeling of pure light, love, a perfect eternal energy, a
whole different universe with no needs or desirs at all. It is what is
real. It peels off everything you ever desired and gives you
everything. I wish I could bottle it and sell it.

I know to a material person like you this is a hard to understand and
believe concept. I use to feel the same way you feel 100%. Now I know
better.

Quick question: Do you have feelings of love for your wife?

If so... using science tell me about love?

Joe