Jeff Morris

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

"Dave" wrote in message
On 20 May 2004 11:16:31 GMT, (Bobsprit) said:

Nope. I'm agnostic. That means I'm open to anything.

An agnostic is someone who doesn't believe in God, but is afraid he might be
wrong.

No. An agnostic is someone who doesn't want to consider a question that can't
be answered.

While some religions require that followers "have faith" in things that can
never be proven, others merely request that you act as though there is a
divinity watching over you. Thus a religion can be based on "creed" or "deed."
If you believe that "deeds" are important, you don't have to believe God exists
to be religious, you only have to act as though God exists.