Joe

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
There arises in all of us, of any culture, universal feelings of right
and wrong.

One of my very closest friends is a detective here in NY. If you think people
have an inate understanding of morality and ethics, you are badly mistaken.

Wrong blubberboy, They know the diffrence from right and wrong, no one
had to teach them that, they just chose to ignoe it.

We don't need religion to teach right from wrong, anymore than we need to bring
back Greek mythology.

I think "inate" means it does not have to be taught by anyone.

I was raised by a scientific family who taught me the rules of nature 1st and
morality second.

Me two. What does that have to do with faith, spirt and an inate
understanding of what is right and wrong?

Joe

RB