Joe

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

topspam (EdGordonRN) wrote in message ...
Faith is the refuge for the ignorant. It dissallows speculation and free
thought. Because of faith, the 9/11 terrorists could not even imagine that
they were doing something evil.
The fundmental operational element of faith was and always will be ignorance.
People once believed with all certainly that the world was flat, just as you
believe in a mythical being, just as some folks believe in ghosts.

Our torture of Iraqi prisoners has justified 9/11.

Tell that to the child of a person that has to jump from the towers.

It doesn't matter whether we
deserved it and then got it, or got it and then deserved it.

The "terrorists" faith seems to have been true.

But the spirt was rotten and festered.

I'm sorry that people lost their lives in 9/11.

No your angry at a few rotten apples in a fine barrel. So angry you
think the actions of murdering 1000's of citizens trying to make a
living was justified.

Along that line of thinking we should do as Saddam did. If a merchant
in Bagdad short changes anyone we should chop off his hand.

And then lets chop off more heads on video, picture for picture huh?
2 wrongs make it right huh Ed?

Ed & Lil Stevie support the murder of americans going to work.

You have read it here folks, they are both as low as whale ****. And
thats on the bottom of the ocean.

Nice Guys huh?

Joe

I hate the way the world is. But people in glass houses can't throw stones.