Bobsprit

Default No Longer a Beginner!

But I have to ask, what's a real sailor?

Edgar...do you sail? Do you like it? Then you're a sailor.
Getting technical, a "sailor" is someone who earns a living from boats/ships.
That makes me more of a "sailor" than most of the folks here!
Yesterday I ran a sea trial for a Cape Dory 25 that I brokered and sold...see
what I mean? Don't worry about the tired clowns here. Only a few have something
useful to contribute: Ozzy, Mooron, Doug, Jeff and a few others. The rest are
just bitter ****ed off losers and I aint kidding!
Don't get happy, Doug. You're still a creep who I wouldn't trust alone with a
dog.

RB