EdGordonRN

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

Yes, but maintain it at its present low level. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I tend
to think those who insist they have no ability to change their present
circumstances are not strong in the area of self-respect. It's the permanent
victim mentality.

I lost 25 pounds a while back and have kept it off. My BP is 120/80 and
sometimes less. I jog 2 miles 4X a week, and have for 5 years. I just graduated
from nursing school (hence the RN), and I've already been hired at my first
choice hospital. Recently, I've stopped getting stressed out about things--it's
like an emotional diet, but it works and it's been holding. I feel 100X better
as a result. I feel like I'm happy for the first time in my life. So much for
your theories of my self-respect and ability to change my circumstances.
But...oh...I see, money is the most important issue, isn't it?