EdGordonRN

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

Did I mention
that a rum drink is $1.25 at the bar, and a beer is $0.85?

I agree, there are advantages. But you pay, right? I mean where I live, the YCs
don't have any beach to themselves. In fact they are located right next to
public boat launches that we use right now. So let's say that it's 900 for a
slip and 1800 at a marina, if it costs a thousand or more to join and 500 a
year. OK, I guess there could be some savings. Perhaps when and if we ever buy
a large boat and want to keep it in a slip, we'll check it out again.