Wally

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

Bobsprit wrote:

I have no faith in anything, Wally. It's a dangerous term. But then
you could say I have faith in my lack of faith.

I can go with what you're saying - I see the causality hypothesis as a
description with a high level of consistency with observation. Use of it
amounts to little more than a gamble.

You'll note that I'm attacking Donal's belief system, but not Donal.
He, on the other hand, attacks me. As I pointed out, reigious folk
tend to seek out a dangerous and hurtful position.

My allusion in my previous post was that, whatever one has faith in, having
that faith would seem a personal or individual thing, such that trying to
get someone else to share that faith is a pointless excercise unless they're
already so disposed.

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com