Navigator

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

OzOne wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2004 10:10:39 +1200, Navigator
scribbled thusly:

Ever checked out the entry fee and annual fees of the SanDiego yacht club???

Cheers

Oh yeah!
Raced out of there many years ago.
The older you get, the more you pay in membership.
I like the bit where you pay at the start of the year for the food and
beverages you'll consume in the coming year...must pay the accountants
a fortune to come up with that one :-)

They've simplified to a monthly minimum charge now. I couild not beleive
the charges and it seemed so silly when their club house facilities are
not a patch on ours. Anyway I'm allowed to use their facilities for free
Heheh...

Cheers