EdGordonRN

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

Why is that? BMW's arent that expensive! And some of them are a lot of fun to
drive. If the M3 goes to AWD and gets some headroom, I'd buy one. It's just a
car that even you could afford.

No, no, no, no. That's not what I mean. If a person likes a car for the car's
sake, that's a different story. If I hate a car, but drive it so others will
think I'm better than they are, above what they are, then I'm in hell. For
instance, large SUVs cost more than the smaller BMWs and Mercedes. It's not
about the car; it's about the attitude. IMHO anyway.