EdGordonRN

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

Ed, If that's your definition of rich, then that's great...however, there
are those who also consider their Beamer, their 4K sq ft house, and their
accoutrements as being gifts from God. They also consider their lives to be
rich in more than just money. Don't be so hasty to judge others just
because they like their possessions or have more than you. That makes your
definition smack of insincerity.

It's not about things; it's about attitude. I'm all about building the kingdom
of God on earth (actually, that's all we all are about) and the wealthy have a
major handicap in that area.