Horvath

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

On 18 May 2004 11:48:45 GMT, topspam (EdGordonRN)
wrote this crap:

What kind of skaggy place do you sail in? Our yacht club's initiation fee
is half that and we have a great place and a great program....

The sailing place is great. The yacht clubs are disgusting and cater to the
rich not the sailor. In your yacht club, how much does it cost a year, and how
do you get into it?

At my yacht club, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. To get in,
you need a sponser to fill out the admission forms, and letters of
recommendation from two more members.