Joe

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

. ..

Here ya go Asslicker, here's a link to a pic of my ASE

certification,
and
one of my GM Certifications (have a few more, have to find them).
Sorry, but my Engineering Cert is not going through my roller

scanner. I
will be happy to post that also once I have access to flatbed

scanner.

http://photos.yahoo.com/recboats

there blank. nothing there.

Bull****.

So, Joe, you stated that you were an engineer. I ask, again, in WHAT
states are you a licensed professional engineer? Registration numbers?

Since it seems you cant read a thread, here it is again-

Licensed as an Engineer?

Not required nor available for Communications Engineering in FL or GA.
RCDD is the industry standard for communications engineering. 90% plus large
industry/government contracts require an RCDD stamped approval for all
communications design plans, and an RCDD onsite during installation for
QA/QC and PM.

But, since your an engineer yourself, you already knew that.
Didn't you?