Vito

Default I guess it's the price we pay - Saving the children

Porn is defined as anything appealing to prurient interest - i.e., something
that turns you on sexually.

Pavlov, et al, established that animals (us) can be conditioned to respond
to abstract stimuli - the most common example is his dog salivating at the
sight of an abstract shape because it had ONLY been displayed just before
the dog was fed.

Almost everybody has been conditioned to become sexually aroused by certain
sights, sounds and scents - things that we ONLY see, hear or smell just
before enjoying sex. Prudes refer to these things as "porn" but the fact is
that censors create all porn by forbidding the commonplace sight of things.
Healthy people do not get turned on by things they see all the time but
prudes are not healthy. If seeing a box of popcorn gets them excited they
want to ban popcorn.

Female breasts are a good example. Breasts had nothing to do with sex per se
until prudes demanded they be covered. Thus the only time US men see them is
before sex so most are conditioned to associate them with sex that they are
a fetish in America. Prudes have declared the organs God provided for
children to suckle dangerous to children ... and we're idiotic enough to
believe it. Want to protect children? Lynch a prude!!