Jeff Morris

Default No Longer a Beginner!

Yes - the "lubbers" forecast (I use Wunderground) is handy for many aspects of
the weather. But for telling the wind strength and direction, as well as wave
heights, the marine forecast is needed. In addition, the marine forecast will
give wind and water predictions for both protected and unprotected waters, as
well as any marine advisories. I would think that anyone venturing out,
especially in a small boat, would be interested in these things.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
If you're going to the web and not getting the marine forecast, you're still a
beginner.

Not on the LIS. I find checking several web weather sites are more accurate
than NOAA alone.
If Edgar wants to use MPH what difference does it make? None.

RB