MBS

Default propeller engineering question

I am looking to design a water propeller to turn a small generator and
have some questions. First of all, I have some propeller design
programs for a "driving" propeller but was wondering which
characteristics are true (or approximate) in reverse. Of course, I am
assuming that the concave side of the propeller will be facing
upstream in the "driven" condition.
1) Given the same of amount of shaft torque (or horsepower), will the
drag on the prop in the driven state be the same as the thrust in the
driving state?
2) Related to the above, can the same slippage characteristics be
applied in the reverse state?
3) Are there different design features that should be considered for a
driven propeller in order to maximize efficiency?

Thanks for help with the above!
Bailey--