Thom Stewart

Default Presidents

Joe,

Let's remember History the way it really was; The Japs attacked us and
Hitler declared war ON US! He declared was on us before FDR went on the
air with his "Day of Infamy"

Before Korea, Truman, with Geo Marshal as his Sec of State, issued the
Truman Doctrine, which included the Marshal Plan. This was to
re-establish the infrastructure of our allies and fellow members of the
UN. The Korean War was a UN operation.

Vietnam was a French operation; which the French were losing (Naturally)
They asked for help and Pres Eisenhower sent the first American
Advisers, which committed us to that mess.

Bosnia was a NATO operation, not a US operation. At the time France had
pulled out of NATO and kick Nato out of France (That is how Nato moved
to Belgium) That was the famous; Remove all American troops from French
Soil, to which Sec Russ asked; Does that include the ones that were
buried there?
At the time of Bosnia France was not a active NATO member

I'm glad Saddam is gone, but Joe, I think you have to admit, some of
our actions in Iraq are hard to defend

I don't know who is the worst Pres? My choice would be Jimmy Carter.
That isn't the reason for this reply. The rewriting History Is The
Reason.

SHAME ON YOU!!! You should know better

Ole Thom