DSK

Default Farr-designed Beneteau 36.7 available

wrote:
If someone on the U.S. East Coast (N.Y/Ct.-area) looking for

Someone may be, but this isn't the place to advertise it.

(I apologize if this seems like a sales pitch not encouraged in
newsgroup postings

Maybe a sincere apology will make everything A-OK with your ISP... most
don't care nowadays anyway, but violating a newsgroup charter is still a
violation.

... but I have no personal stake in the would-be sale

Does that matter?

... yet I am also advised
that there is a demand for these boats that some who want them are
having trouble satisfying because of popularity-caused production and
outstanding order back-log.

If that's true, then "your friend" should be able to get a premium price
for it selling through other channels.

DSK