Bobsprit

Default Wally's Spin

I found a slightly better toycam for 20 quid - VGA res, 52 shots. Weighs 47
grams including the battery and a lanyard. Dimensions are 60mm wide, 40mm
high, 15mm thick - about the size of a Zippo lighter. It also does a lower
res (CIF) and gives 200 shots in that mode. Those capacities are with high
compression - half the number of shots for low compression. The cam I used
last night was CIF only, as was the 15-quid one I was going to get. Next
sail is a 3-race mini-series on Sunday...

This Sony takes 2 mp pix and even does 30 second movies. Uses the memory stick
and costs 179.00 US.
It's no toy dispite the low cost:
Looks like this:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_.../sony_u30.html

Scroll down and you'll also see a pic of the waterproof version which I also
own. Fun cameras and they actually get more use than my prosumer cameras.

RB