Default Farr-designed Beneteau 36.7 available

If someone on the U.S. East Coast (N.Y/Ct.-area) looking for an
imediately deliverable, "like new" condition, fully race-rigged
(Doyle and UK, etc., sails), Farr designed 2002 Beneteau 36.7 is
interested, an email to the address below will put you in touch with
the selling parties.

(I apologize if this seems like a sales pitch not encouraged in
newsgroup postings, but I have no personal stake in the would-be sale
- this is posted as a favor to a friend - and yet I am also advised
that there is a demand for these boats that some who want them are
having trouble satisfying because of popularity-caused production and
outstanding order back-log.)

Anyway, if interested, replace "SPM" in above address with an "O":