Wally

Default Wally's Spin

Bobsprit wrote:

Actually, I now own two boats. Three if you count my Canoe in PA.
Let us know when you get a spin for your micro cruiser.

I do have one - when I get my toy digicam, I'll take a snap of it. If I'm in
a good mood, I might even drag it out of the bag. I realise I'll be betting
under your 2 knots, but this is, of course, a different hand from the
'feeble waifs and strays versus proper sailors actually sailing' one.

Why is it that, of all the pics you've posted, only one has ever shown
someone actually doing something other than grinning inanely in the cockpit?

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com