Harry Krause

Default OT Surprise Winner of JD Powers 2003 Best Auto is Toyota andLexus

JimL wrote:

Harry,

This has nothing to do with make or model of vehicle. If you don't
understand this, then you never rented a car when you were young. :^)

-JimL

Harry Krause wrote:

I don't understand GM at all. Last summer I rented a full-size Pontiac
sedan for 10 days. It was an almost new car, with under 1500 miles. It
was, to put it mildy, a piece of crap. Pieces and parts were falling
off, the ride was lousy and the rear suspension felt like something out
of the horse-and-buggy era. And the trunk was laughable.
(removed)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but this wasn't a Shelby Mustang. It was a maroon
Pontiac sedan, probably last rented by a dyslexic republican.

--
Email sent to will never reach me.