Diver1055

Default 3 or 4 blade props?

Tony,

I don't disagree with the response as far as the qualities of 4 blades but he
was asking for the most economical cruise. I can't imagine a 4 blade being
more
economical than a 3. Common sense tells me there would be less drag with one
less blade.

Barry

Hey Barry

I am basically am looking to be able to plain at a slower speed than I am
currently achieving. My boat doesnt like to hold a plain at under 25mph, and
when it gets rough, I'd like to go slower than bouncing from one wave to
another. And yes I am also looking to maximize my range.

Thank you all, I appreciate your inputs...

Rick