JimL

Default OT Surprise Winner of JD Powers 2003 Best Auto is Toyota andLexus

Harry,

This has nothing to do with make or model of vehicle. If you don't
understand this, then you never rented a car when you were young. :^)

-JimL

Harry Krause wrote:

I don't understand GM at all. Last summer I rented a full-size Pontiac
sedan for 10 days. It was an almost new car, with under 1500 miles. It
was, to put it mildy, a piece of crap. Pieces and parts were falling
off, the ride was lousy and the rear suspension felt like something out
of the horse-and-buggy era. And the trunk was laughable.
(removed)