Dan Krueger

Default transom tie-downs

I don't know how big your boat is, but I have seen boats over 23 feet long
bounce and shift at the rear of the trailer on the highway.

When I picked up my boat, I asked where the transom straps were. They told me
they weren't included so my first stop was Outdoor World down the road for a
$15.00 investment. Any method of tying down the transom should be a
requirement. Maybe the boat won't fall off of the trailer but it will save
people who wouldn't normally buy them some huge bucks in transom/hull repair bills.

Dan

Steve Barker wrote:

I think they are slick. Mine are fine after two years, although i never
actually ratchet them down tight. I just hang them on there. They do
nothing anyway.