Bobsprit

Default Bart's Project Report....

I just checked with my buddy who had all the standing rigging replaced on
his Bayfield 29.... it cost him over 2.5 K. Mind you his rigging is
smaller than mine. What are you using on your boat?

I have rod rigging. I replaced it all except the forstay, which I may do this
season. It would have been very pricey if it didn't come with the boat and some
folks will just go to wire. I'm happy with the rod rigging though...very nice
to grab on to!
2.5 sounds high to me. A lot also depends on replacing the rigging inclusive of
all fittings and turnbuckles of course.

RB