Capt. Mooron

Default Bart's Project Report....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Running rigging should be replaced after 8 to 10 years. It's not expensive
and
| easy to do. I've replaced all of my running rigging and most of the
standing.
| Not a huge expense and less worry. I bet Scotty Potti's standing rigging
is
| original as well.

WOW.... you replaced your standing rigging?? Mine's original... but my
buddy who does rigging for a living inspected it and said it was in fine
shape. I pull the mast every season [mostly] and the swaged ends are placed
in plastic bags hung to prevent draining to the turnbuckles.

I wonder how much it would cost to replace the standing rigging on
Overproof.....

CM