Capt. Mooron

Default Bart's Project Report....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| I should probably replace my halyards as well, I think they're the
| originals.
|

| You should replace the whole wreck of a boat. Original halyards? What an
unsafe
| idiot.

Well jeez louise Bob..... mine would still be the original halyards this
season if I hadn't gotten these new ones for free. They were spares he had
on his boat for the trip.

I can see replacing running rigging often on a race boat..... but on a
cruiser, I don't see the need to replace stuff that isn't worn to a point of
possible failure. I'm certain that like me..... Scott inspects his halyards
and sheets every season and performs the maintenance to keep them in good
operating condition.

BTW.... how many halyards do you have on Alien??

CM