katysails

Default Bart's Project Report....

Scott said:
then beg the yard guys to launch me this week.

You have to beg? All we had to do was walk up to the desk and ask Kathleen
to schedule us in this weel....but then, we pay our bills on
time....Saturday was MYC Work Day...rained in the morning but they were
launching boats off the crane at the rate of 1 every 10 minutes or so...very
organized...I was assigned to the gardening crew and cut down ornamental
grass and raked out last years crud from under the roses, etc while Mr.
Sail's hung a door on the dumpster site that had been yanked off last
year...and we managed to get a place for the dinghy on the outside dock so
we don't have to launch it from the Butterfly Beach and then have to row
around the whole club to get to the mooring field. And we did the wax on/wax
off thing and touched up some paint in a few places....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse