Navigator

Default The constitution was rotten.. really?

DSK wrote:

Navigator wrote:

Doug here's some maths: 1988 is not 'less than ten years' after 1976

True, but you said 1983 to 1988.

I assume this is a backpedal?

.... I also did not say that the straps were in place in 1988!

So this is *definitely* a major backpedal.

You did in fact say so, I asked you specifically "when" and you said 83
to 88... want to check the Google archive? You can lie freely about many
things, but you cannot lie about what you have posted. At least, not and
get away with it.

I was answering your question about when I lived in Baltimore. So it was
not a lie was it? C'mon try again the record does not lie but you do
-frequently.

Navigator wrote:

83-88.

Cheers

DSK wrote:

Navigator wrote:

I visited her quite often on my walks around her. There were

certainly no naval personnel there in my day.

When was this?

DSK

Cheers