DSK

Default Bart's Project Report....

Capt. Mooron wrote:
Okay folks... I've decided to not get trapped into that seasonal "Major Boat
Works" situation.

Yeah, but you're lucky... your boat already has everything

The engine has been serviced and all that remains is to replace the
alternator and batteries for a test fire up prior to launch.

You do this out of the water? How do you work the plumbng issues?

.... the anchor
chain has been sitting in a bucket of WD40 for the last 6 months.

Isn't it galvanized?

I launch on Saturday, May 15th......

You really really should consider moving south, man. We didn't pull our
boat at all last winter and even the wimpy clubs have been having races
since early March.

... and I have just been offered a
Supervisor's Position on a construction project.... 300 miles away. DAMN!

Well, you have to weigh your priorities... if you take it, you'll only
be missing what, three weeks sailing season anyway

Glad to hear things are going so well. BTW have you seen anybody play
the Australian Bagpipes lately?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King