Capt. Mooron

Default Bart's Project Report....

Okay folks... I've decided to not get trapped into that seasonal "Major Boat
Works" situation. Nope... this year I'm tending to the details. I'm
concentrating on the stuff that usually gets put off ..... you know the
score..." I'll have time to get to that after she's launched and wet"!!

Well not this year. No sir! No more xtra toys.

I've sanded the interior and applied a coat of satin tung oil over all the
teak work. I've cleaned the fabrics and the bilge is so clean it sparkles.
The engine has been serviced and all that remains is to replace the
alternator and batteries for a test fire up prior to launch. This week the
hull and topsides will get 3 coats of wax. All the metal has been polished
with a stainless cleaner. The blocks have been lubricated and the anchor
chain has been sitting in a bucket of WD40 for the last 6 months. The sheets
& halyards have been pulled, bagged and washed.

I launch on Saturday, May 15th...... and I have just been offered a
Supervisor's Position on a construction project.... 300 miles away. DAMN!

CM