Joe

Default Boobsie, share your meds with Navvie OK?

DSK wrote in message .. .
Navigator wrote:
Say what you like but I was there and you weren't.

Oh, really?

Look here

http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq68-2.htm

and here

http://www.ussconstitutionmuseum.org...hronology.html

or

http://www.ussconstitution.navy.mil/historyupdat.htm

Thanks for all the great links Doug!
It clearly shows that Nav is a liar and will do everything he can to
try to put down the USA and it history.

he has become like the French and several other brainwashed morons
that are extremly jelious of the USA. They sit around a whin about how
bad we are and totally dis-regard the truth in an effort to build up
his national pride.

It's a pitiful shame. Counties so bad off that the only way they can
make themselfs look good is by lying about others. He should be a
politician.

In the early 1970s, the ship was given a major rebuild & refit. In 1976,
the Constitution was part of OpSail, tall ships parade, and was given
huge amounts of publicity.

yelp... RedCloud made her madien voyage to NY from Jolly ol just to
be a part of the parade.

You claim that less than ten years later, she was held together by metal
straps (funny how the people discussing intricate details of her
rebuilding fail to mention that), kept afloat by pumps (they don't
mention that either), not manned (maybe the Navy officers & men
stationed aboard would like to know about this) and closed to the public
(why do they say it was in fact open & on display?).

Because he is a habitual liar.

According to the Navy and several maritime historical societies, none of
what you've said is true. Anybody can verify it by simply emailing any
of the above web sites.

Navvie, did you think we were stupid enough to fall for this? A pack of
lies from start to finish.... or were you "just trolling" again?

Navie is stupid enough to fall for his own lies, so he thinks we will
fall for them as well.

but I _was_ there

In his wet dreams Doug.

Joe

Oh yeah, sure. And you gave the Pope advice on millinery, too.

DSK